Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I only have two weeks left until I must go back to teaching. Maybe my week in Tulsa had more impact on me than I though because I am actually a little bit excited to go back. I have already been making lessons plans, and working on the curriculum for Germ I and II that I have to have finished when I go back. I got free copies of several different textbooks last week, and it has been fun to look them over. However, none of them can be used except some for my advanced class. They are too hard for I and II classes.

I am also planning that Germany trip for next summer, and I am looking forward to that. It will be quite stressful, but also very exciting.

I wish had I lots of money to spend on materials for school instead of the normal big fat ZERO! I am applying for a grant this year though for $5000 and hopefully I will get that sometime this year.

No comments: