Thursday, August 31, 2006

If you are tired of hearing about him....move on to the next blog.:)

I know....here i go again. my gorgeous husband....Funny sweet thing.....I had
to work till 6:30 tuesdayt night and then go over to my parents for dinner. I
didn't see the email about going to the copelands till late ...and steve
said.....well I guess we can go if you get all those dishes washed. My mouth
dropped....i mean he normally doesn't say that kind of stuff and it suprised
me. I haven't had a chance to work on the dishes because i have been so
busy....well I go into the kitchen and you know what he had done.....He had
spent all afternoon while I was at school washing up all those dishes. He
said that knowing that they were already done.:) He has his chores the
bathroom...the laundry, etc. he already does a lot, and the kitchen is my
chore. but he did it for me. that was the sweetest thing ever. I have the
best husband in the world. seriously....i adore him.

yesterday he got me 2 dozen roses for no reason. I came home and they were
sitting on our beautiful new dining room table in our new crystal vase. I go
into the library and one lone rose he had set in a rosebud vase to be seen
later. He is wonderful.......and not because i have roses, or a clean kitchen
or anything...but just because he cares enough to think about me, and what
would make me happy.

well, on the non-cheesy front. I have been back at school now for over three
weeks. My german classes are going well, and no STUCO. I could tell you rows
and rows of ancedotes about these cute little dears (hear the sarcasm?)...but
I will just tell you tath right now they are in love with the word for "fat"
in german. Yep...they giggle everytime they say it, and some won't even say
it at all. the word is "dick"

lots to tell, but so little time to relate to you all the wonderful (and
sometimes not so wonderful) moments of my life. I hope you all are doing well....
love,
sweet t

No comments: