Should I blame the kids that they don't want to work when I myself, feel like
just leaning back and taking it easy...sliding into the holiday season?
Today we had end of instruction testing...i was a monitor. I hate doing this
every year. It takes half the day, and then the kids are zoned for the rest
of the day. We get the pleasure of participating in this again tomorrow. ugh.
two weeks! Two weeks, and then I will get to feel the chill of a denver
morning. See the snow lying silently on the peaks of the rockies. Spend my
first christmas with my husband...
I have to stay in town late tonight for a silly german club party. I have to
stay late nearly every day this week...and the dog is sick, and we have had
workmen out to the house....I will be glad for next weekend...not this
weekend...its too busy....but next weekend...nice. well...its kind of busy
too...but....you know...its nearly here.....
No comments:
Post a Comment