Have you ever thought about this? This could be your finest hour, time,
season, etc. I hope this is true about me. That i am constantly improving,
and becoming a better person. It is my desire to be a woman of grace,
integrity, beauty that starts with my heart and seeps into my bones, and
perhaps reaches my eyes, and emits its soudsn from my mouth. To be a
gentlewoman--a woman of courage, strength, and love. To not back down, but
speak my mind--not in anger, or spite---or in vagrant stupidity and ignorance
either. A woman who is informed, and speaks her mind with the confidence that
it is okay to be different, AND okay to be the same.
I long and desire that my character will be so transformed and molded that one
day I can have these young men and women that I mentor each day look up to me
and say, yes--that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment